Saturday, August 25, 2012

Rainbow Pumpkin

DSCN0683DSCN0685
Does anyone else get sick of the same old routine stuff? I’ll be the first to admit that I thrive on routine. I like having a schedule. I plan things to the minute. I am best friends with my calendar. Make that calendarS.  However, after a week loaded with routine, I’m dying for something that isn’t part of my norm.
DSCN0687DSCN0689
How’s a rainbow pumpkin for instance? They by no mean are routine, yet still satisfy in a similar way. I was sick of homework, and warm weather, so I broke things up with creativity and a longing for fall.
See? Change is good Kristina. Change is good.
My favorite time of year is upon us and I can’t wait!

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! This is absolutely genius! What's not to love? Such a fun alternative the disgusting business of carving a pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like fun! Great idea! Would love if you'd share with our Countdown to Fall link party! Hope to see you there! Have a great week! :)
    http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/2012_08_27_archive.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorta hippy-esque, I like it!

    Popped in from YWW.

    thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable twist on the melted crayon trend! Thanks for sharing with us at tip toe thru tuesday!
    xoxo
    kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute project! Great for Fall, too! Thanks for sharing this with us. We will be featuring it at the party. Feel free to grab a featured button if you fancy so ^^)

    hugs,
    Lelanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this idea!! So fun and festive for Halloween and the fall season. I hope you will come by and link up to my Wickedly Creative Halloween Ideas Party.

    http://www.itsybitsypaperblog.com/2012/09/2012-wickedly-creative-halloween-ideas.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fun! We're definitely going to try it, and I'm going to share it on my PreschoolPowolPackets Facebook page!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...