Saturday, March 03, 2012

I'm thinking Easter already...

Easter comes early this year, and since I am planning on doing nothing for Spring Break, I had to make sure I was up to date on all my Easter crafts!
Photobucket
Last year, I made Jacob an Easter basket that had an egg to open each day with a fun memory I had as a child of Easter. Because that was our first Easter together, I wanted to help us get to know each other better. This year, however, I wanted to have a little more fun, and continue to work towards our future together.
 I made a countdown for us by painting a cookie sheet and adding magnets to eggs so they stick on. I stuffed the eggs with candy, and am working on compiling an Easter devotional for us to do on together.
Photobucket 
Mmm. Anyone else love Sixlets?


11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness is this cute! My kids would go crazy for this, I never thought about doing a countdown for Easter...I'd love for you to stop over and share this at Mix it up Monday:

    http://flourmewithlove.blogspot.com/2012/03/mix-it-up-monday.html

    I hope to see you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so goin to make it today..My 6 yr old would love it...

    I blog at http://laks365.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea!!! you can link on my Tuesday linky. It's still open: http://atozebracelebrations.blogspot.com/2012/03/tuesday-crafts-parties.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute! Thank you so much for linking this up to Fantabulous Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! this is so cute and creative! thanks for sharing. will be totally pinning this and sharing on facebook and twitter too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet! Thank you for linking up to Uncommon! Bonnie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Featuring on Thursday at Bacon Time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saw you at Bacon Time. This is completely adorable. I can't wait for my little one to get big enough to do stuff like this. I'd love it if you stopped by my linky to share this. http://acraftycook.blogspot.com/2012/03/1-month-of-fun-march-link-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Featuring you tomorrow @ Little Becky Homecky's Fantabulous Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun idea! My son would love it if I did this!
    Thank you for linking up at Every Creative Endeavor!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is so cute and a great Easter idea! will be featuring this today!


    Hugs,
    Lelanie

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...